In order for your procedure to be successful, our dentist, Dr. Tab Bingham, has provided a list of instructions that will help ensure that your surgery goes well and that you will be able to avoid any problems or delays during your visit to our office. If you have questions or concerns about any of these instructions or about any part of your procedure, Dr. Bingham or any member of our team will be happy to talk with you. Call Bingham Dental & Orthodontics at 801-250-7422 if you need more information about your dental procedure in Magna, Utah. We will also be happy to consult with your primary care physician if he or she has any questions about your appointment.
The night before your appointment:
- Let your primary care physician know that you have been scheduled for a procedure and discuss the use of prescription medications just before your surgery.
- Do not eat anything for at least 8 hours before your visit.
- Do not smoke for 12 hours prior to your appointment.
On the Day of Your Procedure:
- Have someone come with you to the office who will be able to drive you home after your surgery.
- Do not wear jewelry, contact lenses or dentures to your appointment.
- Where comfortable clothes and flat-soled shoes.